The Roadmap to Deliver the National Plan sets Victoria on a hopeful path to opening while also preserving our health system and ensuring Victorians can still get the healthcare they need, when they need it most.
How you can help
- Get vaccinated as soon as possible
- Get tested at the first sign of any symptoms
- Follow the current restrictions in place, including:
- Wearing a mask indoors and outdoors
- Leaving home only for a permitted reason
- No gatherings at your home
- Check exposure sites and see what to do if you’ve been exposed to COVID-19
- Sanitise your hands, maintain physical distance from others, and stay COVIDSafe
Our sister clinics at Medical For Everybody Chirnside Park + Aspendale Gardens (med4everybody.com.au) are offering vaccinations. Please visit their website for further enquiries.